- Graduate of Logistics Management or any related course.
- With at least 2 yrs experience in logistics.
- Must be able to efficiently contribute in solving problems relating to sales, finance and transportation of goods in locations within Manila and provincial operations.
- Must be organized and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment.
- With very good communications skills and interpersonal relationships.
- With knowledge of relevant software applications – spreadsheets, word processing.
- Knows how to operate Microsoft Office operations.
- Willing to be assigned in Ugong Valenzuela
- With SAP background is a plus factor