- Description GEARKOTE is a highly viscous asphalt-based gear lubricant enhanced with extreme pressure (EP) additive.
• When applied, Gearkote leaves a thick film, which protects the lubricated surface from corrosion and rust
• Provides long lasting protection and minimizes lubrication costs due to its highly adhesive properties
- Application Big open gears, wire ropes, large open chains and sprockets such as those found in mining and construction equipment and other types of machinery.
- Grade ISO VG 3K, 22K and 68K
- Type/Quality Level Asphalt-based lubricant
• 200-liter drum
• 18-liter pail
3k 22k 68k Specific Gravity at 15.6°C 0.9889 0.9966 1.0022 Flash Point, COC, °C 230 228 232 Color, Visual Black Black Black Viscosity at 40 °C, cSt 3215 21411 71000