- Description HYDROTUR SX 32 is an ester based synthetic lubricating oil formulated from highest quality ester basestock combined with advanced technology additives to provide high thermal and oxidative stability, low volatility and good rust and corrosion protection.
• Exceptional resistance to oxidation
• High chemical stability in very high temperature conditions
• Provides better lubricity properties and low in volatility than conventional petroleum oils
• Improves operating efficiency
• Extends drain intervals
• Low pour point facilitating startup in cold weather
• Anti-corrosive properties
- Application Rotary screw, rotary vane or reciprocating compressors
Hydrotur SX 32 is compatible with the following materials.
• Seals – Butadiene (BR), flourous (F.P.M.), VITON, nitrile (if percentage of nitrile is above 36), Polysulphur (T), THIOKOL
• Paints – Epoxy resin, Baked phenolic, Hydrostable urethane, or two-component urethane
• Plastics – P.T.F.E, FLUON, Nylon, Floucarbon (Teflon), RILSAN, polyoxymethylene, Polyacetal (Delrin), polycarbonate
- Grade ISO VG 32
- Available Package 200-liter drum