- Description HYPEX EP is a premium quality, general purpose, lead-free gear and bearing lubricant designed for continuous use at operating temperatures of up to 100 °C.
• Contains an EP (extreme pressure) agent to minimize metal seizure when operating at overload conditions up to 80 oC temperature
• Passes stage 12 of the FZG (wear) test for load bearing capacity
• Has excellent additive-retention properties to provide protection against wear in continuous over load conditions
• Possesses good water-separation properties
• Exhibits excellent thermal stability
- Application Worm and hypoid gearboxes, plain and anti-friction bearings and gears subjected to heavy shock loads.
- Grade ISO VG 2K and 4K
• 200-liter drum
• 18-liter pail