- Description TURNOL is a premium quality, general purpose, emulsifiable oil, which provides optimum cooling and lubrication in metal cutting and grinding operations.
• Mixes readily with water to form stable emulsions
• Possesses good rust-preventive properties
• Inhibits foaming tendency
• Resists bacterial attack to prolong the storage life of the emulsion
• Cutting and grinding fluid for machining operations.
• Recommended water-oil ratio is 3:1 or higher. Always add oil to water.
• Most common mixtures are 20:1 for machining and 30:1 for grinding.
- Grade ISO VG 32
• 200-liter drum
• 18-liter pail